Call for papers
Download the call for papers below.
Conference presentation modalities
1. Oral presentations
Presentations should be no longer than 20 minutes. Presentations will be followed by a 10- minute discussion.
- Posters should not be larger than A0 size (118.9 x 84.1 cm, landscape or portrait)
- Posters may be printed in colour or in black and white
- Authors must bring the printed posters to the conference
- Contributors are requested to be present during the poster sessions
- The poster session(s) will be preceded by a short one-minute poster boost session where authors will have the opportunity to present the topic of their research.
Abstracts and conference languages
While contributions may be in any Romance language or in English, any accompanying material (handout, Powerpoint presentation) must be in English. Please indicate the language chosen for the presentation in your abstract.
Submission of abstracts
Abstracts should not exceed one page (single spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, not including figures and references, and must be uploaded as pdf). Abstracts can be written in any Romance language or in English.
Please submit your abstracts to: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=disrom2019
For the submission of abstracts for posters, you have to digit the word "Poster_" before the title of your poster. Note, however, that the scientific committee reserves the right to decide if your proposal might be more appropriate for an oral presentation.